    folder. I receive the access denied message. Any suggestions would be well
    appreciated.
    Mrich

    Mrich, Oct 1, 2005

  2. Mrich

    Kelly Guest

    Depends. You seem to be posting to both W2K and XP....which is it?

    In the meantime, for XP:

    Can't Delete a File or Folder in XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_d.htm#del

    You Cannot Delete a File or a Folder:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=kb;en-us;Q320081

    --

    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    In memory of those lost during Katrina &
    Prayers and Hope for the remaining displaced.

    Kelly, Oct 1, 2005

  3. Mrich

    Mrich Guest

    Thanks. I posted to both because I have the same problem on different
    machines.

    Mrich, Oct 1, 2005
  4. Mrich

    Mrich Guest

    I actually have the problem on two machines.
    Thank you but neither worked for me.

    Mrich, Oct 2, 2005