    instead (effectively oldest first). It's as if 2007 is simply ignoring the
    OrderBy property.

    Does anyone have any ideas on this?

    Argent, Sep 29, 2008

  2. Argent

    Fred Guest

    Is it possible that the "order by" was overridden by manually setting a sort?

    Fred, Sep 29, 2008

  3. Argent

    Argent Guest

    I'm fairly certain that no manual sorting is being done on this form, our
    users are very naive and would almost certainly not know how to do that.

    Argent, Sep 30, 2008
  4. Argent

    Fred Guest

    Assuming that 2007 is like the other version sin this respect, all that they
    would need to do is click an A/Z or Z/A icon at the top to create an
    overriding sort.

    Fred, Sep 30, 2008