    PowerPoint as a picture.

    Is there a way that this can be done without going thru RTF? I could get
    away without the "fancying".

    Guest, Feb 28, 2007

  2. In article <>, Freckles wrote:
    > I need to regularly export Access reports to PowerPoint for distribution (not
    > sensible, but that is the way the boss wants it!) Right now, I export to
    > RTF, fancy it up a bit, run a macro to put it into a table, then copy into
    > PowerPoint as a picture.
    >
    > Is there a way that this can be done without going thru RTF? I could get
    > away without the "fancying".

    These might give you most of what you need to do the job directly from PPT.

    Controlling Office Applications from PowerPoint (by Access MVP Naresh Nichani)
    http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00795.htm

    Where it starts: the DisplayData project by Naresh Nichani
    http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00784.htm

    Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP
    PPT FAQ: www.pptfaq.com
    PPTools: www.pptools.com