    Lyne Savage Guest

    I need my report to fit on one page. Is there a Fit to Page option that I am
    not seeing? (similar to Excel)

    Lyne Savage, Sep 8, 2009

  2. Lyne Savage

    John Spencer Guest

    No, there is no such feature in Access.

    You can change the font to a smaller font and adjust the controls.

    John Spencer
    Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2009
    The Hilltop Institute
    University of Maryland Baltimore County

    John Spencer, Sep 8, 2009

  3. Lyne Savage

    Lyne Savage Guest

    That's bad. What about Access 2007? Does it have the feature? My company is
    looking into converting from 03 to 07..I keep a lookout for positive reasons
    why.

    Lyne Savage, Sep 8, 2009
  4. Lyne Savage

    John Spencer Guest

    As far as I know, that feature is not in Access 2007.

    I don't expect to see it either.

    John Spencer, Sep 8, 2009