    run it with out the VBA code. any help

    thanks
    tony

    Tony, Dec 18, 2003

  2. Tony

    Gary Miller Guest

    Tony,

    You didn't post enough details about the macro or the code
    to really help, however after reading this post, I am
    sympathetic to Access's problem with your spelling. If you
    don't spell it correctly, Access will not understand what
    you are trying to say. I am having the same problem here
    <gr>. At first I figured it was a second language problem,
    but your company is from California. Give some more details
    and give it another tyr.

    --

    Gary Miller
    Gary Miller Computer Services