    in Excel, I'd appreciate their saving me the
    trouble of looking at those 700+ pages.

    George

    George W. Cherry, Aug 2, 2004

  2. George W. Cherry

    Tom Ogilvy Guest

    http://members.tripod.com/mumnet/tools/tools002.htm

    looked pretty good.

    --
    Regards,
    Tom Ogilvy

    "George W. Cherry" <> wrote in
    message news:nEuPc.201469$IQ4.111534@attbi_s02...

    Tom Ogilvy, Aug 2, 2004

  3. "Tom Ogilvy" <> wrote in message
    > http://members.tripod.com/mumnet/tools/tools002.htm
    >
    > looked pretty good.

    Yes, I saw that example; but the write-up does not
    give the Excel program which produced the figures.
    Maybe I'm missing something.

    George

    George W. Cherry, Aug 3, 2004
  4. George W. Cherry

    Tom Ogilvy Guest

    It had a link to download the workbook containing the code.

    --
    Regards,
    Tom Ogilvy

    "George W. Cherry" <> wrote in
    message news:nFDPc.237730$XM6.38018@attbi_s53...

    Tom Ogilvy, Aug 3, 2004
  5. "Tom Ogilvy" <> wrote in message
    > It had a link to download the workbook containing the code.

    My embarrassment deepens. The putative
    "link to download the workbook containing the code"
    is exactly what I'm missing--and still can't find. Could
    this be mid-summer cognitive slippage? Would you
    help this wretched wreck by supplying the invisible link?

    George

    George W. Cherry, Aug 3, 2004
  6. George W. Cherry

    Tom Ogilvy Guest

    http://members.tripod.com/mumnet/zips/TuringMachine.zip

    --
    Regards,
    Tom Ogilvy

    "George W. Cherry" <> wrote in
    message news:X3PPc.205936$IQ4.161776@attbi_s02...

    > "Tom Ogilvy" <> wrote in message
    > > It had a link to download the workbook containing the code.

    > My embarrassment deepens. The putative
    > "link to download the workbook containing the code"
    > is exactly what I'm missing--and still can't find. Could
    > this be mid-summer cognitive slippage? Would you
    > help this wretched wreck by supplying the invisible link?
    >
    > George
    >
    > > "George W. Cherry" <> wrote in
    > > message news:nFDPc.237730$XM6.38018@attbi_s53...
    > > >
    > > > "Tom Ogilvy" <> wrote in message

    > > > Yes, I saw that example; but the write-up does not
    > > > give the Excel program which produced the figures.
    > > > Maybe I'm missing something.
    > > >
    > > > George

    wrote

    Tom Ogilvy, Aug 3, 2004