A Good Folder Lock Software?

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've tried Folder Lock to lock my files but I realized that it doesn't work at all, has many bugs. I've tested out it's protection, but it doesn't have any! I try to search for files that I put in the locker, and it was visble! That's not security at all.. So I was wondering is there any good software out there to lock my folder or hide it? without it being visible if someone go to the search box from windows. Thank you for your help

Reaction score
ATTRIB +H "foldername"

it's basic and if search "hidden files and folders" is selected from search window they will still be found. But you didn't go into too much detail about why you want to hide the folders and how hidden you want them to be.

Reaction score
Hey there, thanks for the reply! My friends come over, and I do work with excel and stuff, I dont want them to see my personal information. Is there a good encryption, folder lock that is reliable to lock or hide your folder and files? I thought that folder lock was really good before, until I tested it out. all it does is password protect to the locker, but thats useless if ppl can find stuff in your locker all they need to do is use the search from windows. Any recommendations of a good program?

P.S and what do you mean by ATTRIB +H "foldername"??

Reaction score
Folder Lock is great software for data encryption. I have used it, tried it for a day and bought it as it worked for my needs perfectly.
:thumb:

Ask a Question