A closer look at the iPad Pro and Apple Pencil

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
etch-a-sketch.jpg

stay tuned for more "what you can do" examples with an iPad. :)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Funnily enough I sold one of those a few weeks ago at a car boot. We were clearing out some of the stuff from me mums. Any amount of folk stopped to have a play with it but it took all my salesmanship to sell it for 50p. :lol:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Dunno if it's strictly related but I've just been reading some articles about how the new generation of Apple devices are even more intrusive than Windows 10.

Apple and Microsoft seem to have made a pact with the forces of evil (represented by a character commonly known as 'The Devil' in some quarters). I often wonder what would happen if MS or Apple employ some crooked people who know how to grab the financial details from users of their OS's.

Fears about privacy invasion aside and all things considered, the Etch-A-Sketch can boast one thing it has over the computer giants in abundance - integrity :)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Dunno if it's strictly related but I've just been reading some articles about how the new generation of Apple devices are even more intrusive than Windows 10.

Apple and Microsoft seem to have made a pact with the forces of evil (represented by a character commonly known as 'The Devil' in some quarters). I often wonder what would happen if MS or Apple employ some crooked people who know how to grab the financial details from users of their OS's.

Fears about privacy invasion aside and all things considered, the Etch-A-Sketch can boast one thing it has over the computer giants in abundance - integrity :)

You can add longevity to that list too. As the one I sold was a 60's original and it still worked. :dance:

Ask a Question