A Ball,A man,A field,5 yrs, £125m

Reaction score
It's all to do with business & making £££ or in this case $$$.
The Beckham brand will earn him even more if the Americans get footie fever as they did in the 70's & 80's with Pele & Co.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Sure is a lot of money for kicking a roundy thing around :rolleyes:

.....his basic wage at LA Galaxy is apparently 'only' going to be 1.5m a year, much less than he currently gets at Real - but they are letting him keep all the money from his image rights, which are estimated at over 20m a year :eek:

Is he worth it? - well I personally couldn't give a t*ss about these uncouth, yobby, overpaid 'celebrities' who contribute so little to society - but there must be alot of folks out there who think so or they wouldn't command such prices......

Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Is he worth it? - well I personally couldn't give a t*ss about these uncouth, yobby, overpaid 'celebrities' who contribute so little to society - but there must be alot of folks out there who think so or they wouldn't command such prices......

I agree 20million percent mate

How much do they give to the third world countrys?

People who beleive that a man that kicks a football around deserves to be paid that kind of money is severely warped IMO

Ask a Question