    Bolts 03/04 Stanley Cup Champs
    Arsenal 03/04 Unbeaten
    Rays 03/04 not last in AL East

    KerplunKuK, Sep 11, 2004

  2. KerplunKuK

    KerplunKuK Guest

    KerplunKuK wrote:
    > I can get my blank desktop to display on my tv, however I cannot get
    > any application to display. All it shows is my wallpaper and that is
    > it. I am using the s-video cable and the image is colour and in
    > focus.
    > How do I get the applications or browsers to show on the TV? I am
    > using omega 2.5.58 drivers.
    >
    > Thanks

    I have since realised that the TV is operating as an extra right side to my
    monitor. Is there any way to get it to display the same as the monitor at
    the same time?
    --
    Replace [dot] to reply

    KerplunKuK, Sep 11, 2004

  3. KerplunKuK

    Hugh Bear Guest

    In the display settings front page I have an option to "Extend my desktop
    onto this monitor". I have to turn that off to get into clone mode. Then
    in Overlay properties I personally use Theatre mode to watch tv or movies on
    the secondary monitor.

    Some screen shots are available here:
    http://www.realtimesoft.com/multimon/reviews/3mon_rad9k/
    http://www.weethet.nl/images/video/ati_overlay.jpg
    http://www.weethet.nl/images/video/...one_options.jpg

    In your case I suppose you'd select Same on all.

    Hugh Bear, Sep 12, 2004