    2) A4proxy - for anonymity.
    3) Viking - Worlds No.1 fastest caching proxy.
    4) Proxomitron - the best Ad/popup blocker.

    Brother Brock, Feb 6, 2005

  2. And your question is?????

    Robert Jacobs, Feb 6, 2005

  3. NNTP-Posting-Host: 220.226.11.152

    inetnum: 220.224.0.0 - 220.227.255.255
    netname: RelianceInfocom
    descr: Reliance Infocom Ltd.
    country: IN
    admin-c: JT125-AP
    tech-c: RS78-AP
    status: ALLOCATED PORTABLE
    notify:
    changed: 20021216
    mnt-by: APNIC-HM
    mnt-lower: MAINT-IN-SN
    changed: 20040301
    source: APNIC

    --
    Dave

    David H. Lipman, Feb 6, 2005
  4. "Brother Brock" <> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    > I am using 4 Proxies (softwares) to work as a daisy chain.
    >
    > 1) Naviscope - Adblocker with Resource bar, Prefeching and many more.

    So this downloads the website before you goto it? Or does it just download
    it and then pass it onto your browser? I'm confused how a proxy on your
    computer could speed up browsing?
    > 2) A4proxy - for anonymity.

    You are NOT anonymous on the internet, ever.
    > 3) Viking - Worlds No.1 fastest caching proxy.

    So its just a glorified browser cache?
    > 4) Proxomitron - the best Ad/popup blocker.

    Doesn't #1 do this?

    Listen proxymoron your computer would download from the internet faster
    without all this crap!

    Mike Robinson, Feb 6, 2005