    I recently installed Microsoft Office Home @ Student 2007(PowerPoint)
    I can't find my 25 character product key.
    Where do I look?

    janalglaz, Oct 17, 2008

  2. Dear janalglaz,

    It should be on the back of your CD packaging.

    Sandy

    Sandy Johnson, Oct 17, 2008

  3. janalglaz

    TAJ Simmons Guest

    Or on the inside label of the plastic case

    normally a yellow sticker with black writing.

    cheers
    TAJ Simmons
    Microsoft Powerpoint MVP

    http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com
    awesome - powerpoint templates,
    powerpoint backgrounds, free samples, ppt tutorials...

    TAJ Simmons, Oct 18, 2008
  4. eqq3we2

    qerhwefhb34j456ukijuhyfrftghyujklkjhgfdfghjklkjhgfdghjk/

    janalgla wrote:

    25 CHARACTER PRODUCT KEY
    17-Oct-08

    I recently installed Microsoft Office Home @ Student 2007(PowerPoint
    I cannot find my 25 character product key
    Where do I look?

    On Friday, October 17, 2008 11:55 AM
    janalgla wrote:

    25 CHARACTER PRODUCT KEY
    I recently installed Microsoft Office Home @ Student 2007(PowerPoint
    I cannot find my 25 character product key
    Where do I look?

    On Friday, October 17, 2008 12:36 PM
    SandyJohnso wrote:

    Dear janalglaz,It should be on the back of your CD packaging.
    Dear janalglaz

    It should be on the back of your CD packaging

    Sand

    "janalglaz" wrote:

    On Saturday, October 18, 2008 6:36 AM
    TAJ Simmons wrote:

    Or on the inside label of the plastic casenormally a yellow sticker with black
    Or on the inside label of the plastic cas

    normally a yellow sticker with black writing

    cheer
    TAJ Simmon
    Microsoft Powerpoint MV

    http://www.awesomebackgrounds.co
    awesome - powerpoint templates
    powerpoint backgrounds, free samples, ppt tutorials..

    "Sandy Johnson" <> wrote in message

    On Thursday, July 09, 2009 11:32 AM
    samar ayub wrote:

    25 characters product key of microsoft office 2000
    i recently installed microsoft powerpoint 2000 and it is asking for 25 characters product keys for complete installation
    please help me to resolve this problem soon

    Generic Feed Parsers Redux
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...6-acd41f462063/generic-feed-parsers-redu.aspx

    arnoldux arnoldas, Mar 2, 2010