    24H instead of AM/PM time format it does'nt change the time format in
    Date and Time Properties panel.
    /Karin

    Karin, May 11, 2004

  2. Karin

    KM Guest

    Karin,

    Have you tried adding "International Control Panel" to your image ?

    --
    KM,
    BSquare Corporation

    KM, May 11, 2004

  3. Karin

    Karin Guest

    Yes, I have the "International Control Panel" in my image!

    Karin, May 12, 2004
  4. Karin

    KM Guest

    Karin,

    Then I don't know what may be your problem. The issue may be known and/or
    may be a runtime bug of the Regional Options applet.

    You can try to change the date/time format in TD. In your Configuration find
    you user Nls component (e.g., "User Locale: English - United States"). Click
    on the component and then "Advanced" button. Find cmiLangUL_sTimeFormat
    extended property. Default value for the property is "h:mm:ss tt". You may
    change it to something like "hh:mm:ss tt".
    Or change the string value manually at run time: [HKCU\Control
    Panel\International], "sTimeFormat". And the same for
    [HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Control Panel\International].

    KM

    KM, May 12, 2004