22" Monitor for sale

Reaction score
I know they arent really in call for nowadays however I'm selling a 22" Iiyama CRT monitor.

Original cost was well over £350 however can only now sell for £125 maximum due to the TFT rush. I will reduce price if your willing to pick up from me however!

Unfortunately only local area to me, maybe Manchester maximum if willing to meet up? It is a heavy monitor so postage would be quite a lot!

http://www.infotechshop.co.uk/products.asp?partno=mon-iiyama-MA203DT

Reason for selling? Well having a sort out and need pennies for Baby

Let me know if you interested :)

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Um, FWIW, TXD, I sold my 22" Iiyama CRT Monitor on E-Bay around Christmas time.

I got fifty quid for it, which, to be honest, I was quite happy with. And I think I paid around £400.00 for it new a couple of years previously.

And I delivered it to the buyer as well, he lived in Essex, though he did pay £10.00 for delivery.

I don't wanna rain on your parade mate, but maybe you should wake up to what they're really worth now, cos everybody wants TFT's, no matter the CRT's give gorgeous images.

Reaction score
As blunt as you were then mate I know what you mean :'(

I think I would rather keep it than let it sell for that!

Reaction score
how much does it weigh?

is it really around 32kg?

I can only just bicep curl that much and beleive me it is not easy!

Looks like a really nice screen, I bet the quality on it is brilliant.

Reaction score
Yeah it is a nice screen mate. Unfortuantely I not sure i'll be selling it. Cant afford to let it go for anything less than £100 that would be futile regardless of how much TFT's are going for......

Reaction score
you should try a local newspaper....
that might be easier to sell locally.

Reaction score
Ok reduced price to £80 if I dont get any interest over next few days I will sell it elsewhere

Ask a Question