    approximately 10 different jobs that can be happening a day, so I use the
    categories to color code the jobs. What I want to do it to print a calendar
    per category. Can this be done?

    Bambi, Feb 7, 2008

  2. Yes. You create a View that is filtered, basically each View shows only
    items of 1 Category. Then print.

    Regards

    Judy Gleeson
    MVP Outlook
    Trainer and Consultant

    There are various articles about using Outlook here:
    www.judygleeson.com/articles.aspx
    Canberra, Australia

    "What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each
    other?"
    George Eliot

    Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\), Feb 8, 2008

  3. Yes I can see that view, but two things that dont work so great is that I
    cant see or print it in an actual calendar format-all line items-- and I dont
    see where I can specify dates--I am seeing the entire calendar--from past
    events to many months from the current date. Can I specify the dates I was
    to view?

    Thanks--
    --
    Bambi

    Bambi Williams, Feb 8, 2008
  4. i'm sure you could do it with an Advanced Filter or SQL. Did you look
    through the Define Views function?

    --
    Here are some tips about how to post questions:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=555375

    Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\), Feb 10, 2008