Bargain 1Gb USB Drive

Reaction score
hold up get a terrabye drive for 57p?

i dont understand that!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
lol, Bodhi was just joking saying that we'd find a better deal ;)

£30 for 1GB seems like a bargain to me!

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
lol, Bodhi was just joking saying that we'd find a better deal ;)

£30 for 1GB seems like a bargain to me!

agreed!

:)

Reaction score
I can confirm it is a great deal, my mate has had one for a few weeks and i have just ordered mine, small, what they dont say is it comes with three plastic cover skins, clear, blue, and an acclaimed red which is pink :thumb:

Reaction score
WOOHOO!! I found a bargain and didnt get shot down in flames!! lol.

Im thinking of getting one from amazon sent home, get my parents to load some digital pics onto it and send it over! :)

Reaction score
WOOHOO!! I found a bargain and didnt get shot down in flames!! lol.

Im thinking of getting one from amazon sent home, get my parents to load some digital pics onto it and send it over! :)

Hey Kingnathski, if you read the reviews, one dude goes into great detail about all the different covers for it, apparantly it stops it getting scratched!! AND it has a label on it so you can write your name on it!!!! :) On that point, im sure you have all already though of this, but i though i'd throw it out there anyway. First thing i did with my USB pen drive was create a txt document on it with my contact details and made it read only. So it just sits on the drive incase i lose it somewhere, i might find it's way back!! :)

Bodhi.

Ask a Question