    all dll files.
    4. Restart Vista and check for for updates.
    Very easy This worked me

    Guest, Feb 21, 2007

    Again....Déjà Vu

    Guest, Feb 21, 2007

    Engel does that mean 30 new posts ? Like below

    Guest, Feb 21, 2007

    Well,

    I've already made my point.
    I'm just going to home tonight and have some Sherry,
    But this time I'm going to watch LOST (much less mellowing)

    Here my post, 4 of the 30 (or perhaps 42?)

    4,8,15,16,23,42 tick, tick, tick
    ?:)
    Tim

    Guest, Feb 21, 2007

    Youv'e given me the craving to try sherry for the first time, I'll have one
    with you if i get out to shop.

    Guest, Feb 21, 2007

    Would that be dry or sweet ?

    Stu

    Guest, Feb 21, 2007

    Try an Amontillado, not too dry, not too sweet.

    And Barnabas likes it.

    ?:-[
    Tim

    Guest, Feb 21, 2007

    LOST what ? - in space?

    Stu

    Guest, Feb 21, 2007

    C-mon Stu now youv'e made it really hard. For a first timer there is so many
    disissions to make.

    Guest, Feb 21, 2007

    Don't try to be funny Stu.

    Lost in Space is not on, tonight :)

    Yeah, I like old televsion, but new TV too.

    By the way Stu, you number "8"
    4,8,15,16,23,42 tick, tick, tick

    ?:)

    Guest, Feb 21, 2007