Your system has not been modified

mich

      8th May 2005
i downloaded microsoft beta but it cant be install! it
says:
The wizard was interrupted before microsoft beta could be
completely installed
Your system has not been modified. to install another
time, please run set up again."
what should i do then?

Engel

      8th May 2005
What Windows version are you running?

mich

      8th May 2005
windows ME
i just read it allows windows 2000, means I can't use it?
If i can't what other free programs i can get?
the ads are popout non stop..

Engel

      8th May 2005

And here are some additional ones that also work on
Windows 9x (98, ME):

Empty temp folders * www.danish-shareware.dk *

Ad-Aware * www.lavasoftusa.com * (remove malware)

Spy Sweeper * www.webroot.com *

Spybot * http://www.safer-networking.org/ * (remove
malware)

SpywareBlaster *
http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html *
(SpywareBlaster doesn't clean and scan for spyware it-
prevents it from ever being installed..)

Shieds Up * www.grc.com *

CWShredder *
http://www.intermute.com/products/cwshredder.html *
(remove malware)

WinPatrol 8.1 * www.winpatrol.com *

a-squared * http://www.emisoft.com/en/software/free

A BHO disabler such as BHO Cop, BHO Demon or BHOCaptor
(non XP SP2 users only)
http://www.definitivesolutions.com/bhodemon.htm
http://www.webattack.com/get/bho.shtml

See
Dealing with Unwanted Malware, Parasites, Toolbars and
Search Engines
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/spy.htm

mich

      8th May 2005
sorry im confused. which should i take up to clear n
prevent them?
thanks alot

Engel

      8th May 2005

Ad-Aware * www.lavasoftusa.com * (remove malware)
Spy Sweeper * www.webroot.com *
Spybot * http://www.safer-networking.org/ * (remove
malware)
SpywareBlaster *
http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html *
(SpywareBlaster doesn't clean and scan for spyware it-
prevents it from ever being installed..)
CWShredder *
http://www.intermute.com/products/cwshredder.html *
(remove malware)
See
Dealing with Unwanted Malware, Parasites, Toolbars and
Search Engines
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/spy.htm

hazel boyd

      8th May 2005

hazel boyd

      8th May 2005

Monitor

      8th May 2005
Hazel

Richard Urban

      9th May 2005
Arg! Uh! Umn! That's a toughie. Maybe run setup again???

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :-)

news:158601c55371$92888ec0$(E-Mail Removed)...