YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU! IS THERE A CLIP ART ?

=?Utf-8?B?Q0M=?=

      22nd Feb 2006
I want a picture from the 2nd world poster of the sergeant pointing for
recruits, "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU" I want to redesgin a similar picture for
cricket club work voluteers for our ground "YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU" !does anyone
have ideas or know where the clip art exists?

Brendan Reynolds

      22nd Feb 2006
http://www.sterlingtimes.org/memorable_images53.htm

Not sure what the copyright situation is, though.

The "Dad's Army" variation (also at the URL above) would be fun - why not
ask the BBC, as it's a voluntary thing, they might be willing to let you use
it.

--
Brendan Reynolds
Access MVP

"CC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I want a picture from the 2nd world poster of the sergeant pointing for
> recruits, "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU" I want to redesgin a similar picture
> for
> cricket club work voluteers for our ground "YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU" !does
> anyone
> have ideas or know where the clip art exists?

BruceM

      22nd Feb 2006
This is a newsgroup for Microsoft Access, a relational database program.
It's not a likely source of the information you seek.

"CC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I want a picture from the 2nd world poster of the sergeant pointing for
> recruits, "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU" I want to redesgin a similar picture
> for
> cricket club work voluteers for our ground "YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU" !does
> anyone
> have ideas or know where the clip art exists?

BruceM

      22nd Feb 2006
But then again...

news:(E-Mail Removed)...