Yet Another Subform Requery Question

CJ

      3rd Sep 2007
Hi Groupies

I am using A2007

I have a main form, frmJob which has a subform frmPurchases and this form
has a subform, fsubInventory. My problem is the requery between the 2
subforms.

If a customer places an order for 10 products, I need the quantity to change
in fsubInventory, right now it isn't updating until I move between records.

On frmPurchases in the field PurchaseQuantity After Update Event I have the
following code:
Me!fsubInventory.Form!TotalStock.Requery

I have also tried entering the code to the frmPurchases After Update
Event....no luck.

What am I missing?!?!?!?!?

--
Thanks in advance for your continued brilliance!

CJ
-----------------------------------
Work together.....Save your sanity

UpRider

      3rd Sep 2007
>On frmPurchases in the field PurchaseQuantity After Update Event I have the
>following code:

Try this:
if me.dirty then
me.dirty = false
Me!fsubInventory.Form!TotalStock.Requery
endif

UpRider

"CJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Groupies
>
> I am using A2007
>
> I have a main form, frmJob which has a subform frmPurchases and this form
> has a subform, fsubInventory. My problem is the requery between the 2
> subforms.
>
> If a customer places an order for 10 products, I need the quantity to
> change in fsubInventory, right now it isn't updating until I move between
> records.
>
> On frmPurchases in the field PurchaseQuantity After Update Event I have
> the following code:
> Me!fsubInventory.Form!TotalStock.Requery
>
> I have also tried entering the code to the frmPurchases After Update
> Event....no luck.
>
> What am I missing?!?!?!?!?
>

> --
> Thanks in advance for your continued brilliance!
>
> CJ
> Work together.....Save your sanity

CJ

      4th Sep 2007