Arnurdth

      15th Nov 2003
I can't get yahoo IM to download and install since I
upgraded to XP. The automated download stalls and the
manual installation stalls at about 80% and crashs. Do I
have something set up wrong? Other programs are the same
but I can download them on another (non-XP) machine and
upload the disk to my machine.

Robert A. Matern

      18th Nov 2003
turn off anti-virus auto-protect, if you have it on. That stopped my
YahooIM downloads cold!

news:081601c3ab48$73dfd5f0$(E-Mail Removed)...