XP user security

Phil Steward

      23rd Dec 2003
I do not want to set up all of my users with administraor
rights on the desktop. I set each user with the security
setting of regular user. I the want to cahnge to monitor
resalution. It requires the user to have administrator
rights.

Kent W. England [MVP]

      23rd Dec 2003
That is because resolution is a global setting and it affects all users.

Some video adapters put menu commands in the desktop right-click context
and regular users can use those, if they are present.

--
Kent W. England, Microsoft MVP for Windows Security

"Phil Steward" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:087901c3c95f$0de36bb0$(E-Mail Removed)...