XP Until 2010.

Alias

      7th Apr 2009
http://www.computerworld.com/action/...icleId=9131191

Frank, between his lies, insults and profanity, often states that Vista
is the "best OS in the world", yada, yada, yada. HP doesn't agree and
neither do their customers. HP, btw, is the largest computer maker in
the world so they should know more than a person like Frank. MS is even
allowing a downgrade from Windows 7 to XP. LOL!

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13860_3-10213258-56.html

Alias

Measekite's Psychiatrist

      7th Apr 2009
At least you won't need to use that INFERIOR piece of crap Ubuntu that is
FREE and NOBODY wants.

Imagine, a free product that NOBODY wants.

HA HA HA HA

Measekite's Psychiatrist

      7th Apr 2009

"Cat-In-A-Flat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:49daa533$(E-Mail Removed)-privat.org...
> "Alias" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:gre4dv$vsu$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> http://www.computerworld.com/action/...icleId=9131191
>>
>> Frank, between his lies, insults and profanity, often states that Vista
>> is the "best OS in the world", yada, yada, yada. HP doesn't agree and
>> neither do their customers. HP, btw, is the largest computer maker in the
>> world so they should know more than a person like Frank. MS is even
>> allowing a downgrade from Windows 7 to XP. LOL!
>>
>> http://news.cnet.com/8301-13860_3-10213258-56.html
>>

> There's something wrong with you.
> Your life must suck.
> Spending your life doing this BS day in/day out.
>
> I like Vista.
> I like XP.
> I like Suse.
> ubuntu sucks though...mostly cause of you.
>
> You'd think with all that money you have, you'd find something to do.

alias is a lying sack. Imagine, Alias states that he brings in more than
$14,000 a week but he works on PC's on the side to install Ubuntu.

Remember, if it sounds fishy then it isn't true.

The lie Alias told is almost as big as Bill Clinton when he said he didn't
have Sex with Monica Lewinsky.

Richard Urban

      7th Apr 2009
What Alias forgot to mention is that downgrade rights have existed forever.
If an enterprise corp. wanted to place an older operating system on their
new computer they were always allowed to do it.

--

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP

"Cat-In-A-Flat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:49daa533$(E-Mail Removed)-privat.org...
> "Alias" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:gre4dv$vsu$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> http://www.computerworld.com/action/...icleId=9131191
>>
>> Frank, between his lies, insults and profanity, often states that Vista
>> is the "best OS in the world", yada, yada, yada. HP doesn't agree and
>> neither do their customers. HP, btw, is the largest computer maker in the
>> world so they should know more than a person like Frank. MS is even
>> allowing a downgrade from Windows 7 to XP. LOL!
>>
>> http://news.cnet.com/8301-13860_3-10213258-56.html
>>

> There's something wrong with you.
> Your life must suck.
> Spending your life doing this BS day in/day out.
>
> I like Vista.
> I like XP.
> I like Suse.
> ubuntu sucks though...mostly cause of you.
>
> You'd think with all that money you have, you'd find something to do.

Mike Hall - MVP

      7th Apr 2009
"Alias" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gre4dv$vsu$(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.computerworld.com/action/...icleId=9131191
>
> Frank, between his lies, insults and profanity, often states that Vista is
> the "best OS in the world", yada, yada, yada. HP doesn't agree and neither
> do their customers. HP, btw, is the largest computer maker in the world so
> they should know more than a person like Frank. MS is even allowing a
> downgrade from Windows 7 to XP. LOL!
>
> http://news.cnet.com/8301-13860_3-10213258-56.html
>
> Alias

Aimed at business compatibility issues..

--

Mike Hall - MVP Windows Experience
http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/

+Bob+

      7th Apr 2009
On Mon, 6 Apr 2009 17:00:55 -0700, "Measekite's Psychiatrist"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Remember, if it sounds fishy then it isn't true.

That must be why I picture you with gills.

>The lie Alias told is almost as big as Bill Clinton when he said he didn't
>have Sex with Monica Lewinsky.

At least quote people accurately if you are going to quote them. He
said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". Being a very
smart fellow (unlike you, someone who struggled to graduate from high
school) he cleverly avoided being pinned for lying by creating a
lawyer's argument as to what "sexual relations" constitutes.

Now for you, you'll never have to worry about such things: no woman in
her right mind would date a person with your personality. Heck, no
person in their right mind would even want to socialize with you.

norm

      7th Apr 2009
Alias's Ass Kicker wrote:
> "+Bob+" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Mon, 6 Apr 2009 17:00:55 -0700, "Measekite's Psychiatrist"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Remember, if it sounds fishy then it isn't true.
>>>

>> That must be why I picture you with gills.
>>
>>> The lie Alias told is almost as big as Bill Clinton when he said he didn't
>>> have Sex with Monica Lewinsky.

>> At least quote people accurately if you are going to quote them. He
>> said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". Being a very
>> smart fellow (unlike you, someone who struggled to graduate from high
>> school) he cleverly avoided being pinned for lying by creating a
>> lawyer's argument as to what "sexual relations" constitutes.
>>

> He avoided being pinned for lying? So the impeachment was just for fun you
> retard?

You may want to look up the definition of impeachment. The impeachment
was the accusation of wrong doings - perjury, obstruction of justice,
etc, by the House, and it wasn't for fun. However, Clinton was acquitted
of those accusations at the Senate trial. So yes, he avoided conviction
("being pinned for lying").

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeach...f_Bill_Clinton
>
> Maybe you should look up the word Perjury. If you still don't understand the
> definition, please print it out and take it to someone who can explain it to
> you very slowly. I think in your case a good 3 hours would be good.

What does the definition of perjury have to do with the impeachment? As
explained, impeachment is the act of accusation of wrong doing, not a
conviction.

Alias's Ass Kicker wrote:
> "norm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Alias's Ass Kicker wrote:
>>> "+Bob+" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> He avoided being pinned for lying? So the impeachment was just for fun
>>> you retard?

>> You may want to look up the definition of impeachment. The impeachment was
>> the accusation of wrong doings - perjury, obstruction of justice, etc, by
>> the House, and it wasn't for fun. However, Clinton was acquitted of those
>> accusations at the Senate trial. So yes, he avoided conviction ("being
>> pinned for lying").

> The impeachment process is a trial not an accusation. Look it up. Clinton
> was acquitted but he will still impeached. The impeachment was along party
> lines and if there were more Republicans than Democrats, he would have been
> removed from office, but it really doesn't matter now.

Yeah, after Bush, Clinton's little escape seems totally harmless now.
Besides, how is it anyone but Hillary's business?

Alias

+Bob+

      7th Apr 2009
On Tue, 07 Apr 2009 15:05:39 -0400, norm <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>You may want to look up the definition of impeachment. The impeachment
>was the accusation of wrong doings - perjury, obstruction of justice,
>etc, by the House, and it wasn't for fun. However, Clinton was acquitted
>of those accusations at the Senate trial. So yes, he avoided conviction
>("being pinned for lying").

The sock puppet is just railing and flailing as usual. He doesn't
understand that Clinton took a lawyer's gambit with his statement.
Clinton couldn't come right out and say he hadn't touched her, so he
fell back to a statement he could make that was at least arguable in
the future.

+Bob+

      7th Apr 2009
On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 12:26:58 -0700, "Alias's Ass Kicker"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>The impeachment process is a trial not an accusation. Look it up. Clinton
>was acquitted but he will still impeached. The impeachment was along party
>lines and if there were more Republicans than Democrats, he would have been
>removed from office, but it really doesn't matter now.

You are incorrect. Impeachment is an *accusation* and in the case of
the US government, is done by the US House. The accusation is followed
by a *trial* in the Senate.

Article 1, section 2, US Constitution:
"The House of Representatives ... shall have the sole power of
impeachment. "

Article 1,section 3, US Constitution.

"The Senate shall have the sole power to try all impeachments. "