XP accounts configuration

tim

      30th Jul 2003
I want to create some new user accounts for my kids but I
want to lock them out of most of the programs and just use
ones that will apply to their schooling (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, etc). How do I do that?

Nicholas

      30th Jul 2003
HOW TO: Create and Configure User Accounts in Windows XP

HOW TO: Set, View, Change, or Remove File and Folder Permissions in Windows XP

Description of File Sharing and Permissions in Windows XP

XP: Limit User Permissions
http://www.techtv.com/callforhelp/ho...369566,00.html

--
Nicholas

news:029e01c356b6$efca8750$(E-Mail Removed)...