XL 07 - add color to specific part of plot area

txgweedo

      26th Jan 2010
I'm new to XL 07 and I'm trying to add color shading to a specific part of
the plot area based on the y axis. I've tried adding a new series but XL
says my line chart is too complex. I'm charting blood sugar levels taking at
different times each day. I want to color the range from 80 to 120 as a
'target level' across the chart. Please help if you can!

Robert Flanagan

      26th Jan 2010
Jon Peltier has two solutions for you at his site:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...l.html#XYArea2

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...ll.html#XYArea

Robert Flanagan
http://www.add-ins.com