how to write cubic meter (m3) in word?

Nabeel

      5th Oct 2009
Please help me how to write m3 expression as we write usually with samll 3 on
the top?

Stefan Blom

      5th Oct 2009
Format the "3" as superscript.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Nabeel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Please help me how to write m3 expression as we write usually with samll 3
> on
> the top?

Idaho Word Man

      5th Oct 2009
An easy keyboard shortcut is to select the 3 and then press Ctrl - Shift - +.

I hope this helps.

Fred