Robin S.
---------------------------
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi
> how to write 738.45 rupees in words

suman

      4th Apr 2007
On Apr 4, 8:43 am, "(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> hi
> how to write 738.45 rupees in words

string[ ] ones=new string[ ] {"one","two"........"ninteen"};
string[ ] tens=new string [ ]{"ten",twenty",........."ninty"};

once you have defined this two arrays you can proceed forword

Paul Hadfield

      4th Apr 2007
Easy: Seven Hundred and Thirty Eight Rupees and Forty Five Paise

That should get you an A+ at least

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi
> how to write 738.45 rupees in words

Mark Rae

      4th Apr 2007
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> how to write 738.45 rupees in words

"seven hundred and thirty-eight rupees and forty-five paise"

rossum

      4th Apr 2007
On 3 Apr 2007 20:43:09 -0700, "(E-Mail Removed)"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>hi
>how to write 738.45 rupees in words

1 Write a program that can write amounts from INR 0 to INR 9 in words,
whole rupees only. Stop. Test your program and correct all the
errors you find. Do not continue until you are sure that it works for
all values in the range.

2 Now extend your program so that it covers amounts from INR 0 to INR
99. Stop. Test. Correct. Do not continue until you are sure that it
works.

3 Further extend your program to cover amounts from INR 0 to INR 999.
Stop, test, correct. Do not continue until you are sure that it
works.

4 Now extend you program to cover the ".00" to ".99" part. Test and
correct.

Congratulations, you have now finished your homework.

If you find a problem that you cannot solve, post the code you have
written here and we will help you with it.

rossum

=?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbCBNb250ZWl0aA==?=

      4th Apr 2007
....or some prefer seven hundred thirty-eight rupees, forty-five paise....
(no and after one hundreds)

"Mark Rae" wrote:

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > how to write 738.45 rupees in words

> "seven hundred and thirty-eight rupees and forty-five paise"

Mark Rae

      4th Apr 2007
"Michael Monteith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> ...or some prefer seven hundred thirty-eight rupees, forty-five paise....
> (no and after one hundreds)

Depends where you come from...

Ravichandran J.V.

      4th Apr 2007
Hey Paul

It is nice to know ppl know the INR so well. But I m not sure as to wht
this post means coz' this sorta thing is taught at the kindergarten
level in India so what is a kid doin in this forum?

with regards,

J.V.Ravichandran
- http://www.geocities.com/
jvravichandran