WPF equivalence to checkBox1.AutoCheck = false

Maximilian

      13th May 2008
I want a button-like control (with a bool state) that the user clicks but is
not set instantly but through code based on some conditions... with old
WinForm I could use a CheckBox with AutoCheck set to false and display as
button ... but in WPF these properties is not available ... I have googles
for a solution but found nothing ... The visual apperance can be changed with
a template, that i understand, but how to fix the autocheck=false-behaviour?
Should I base my control on a checkbox or build a custom control? Please
guide me in a good direction ....

/Max

Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]

      14th May 2008
What you want is not a button but rather a checkbox that has some properties
of a button. You should extend the checkbox class, use a template for look
and feel and add custom code to handle the user clicks.

--

Regards,
Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]

[Shameless Author plug]