would like better titles & credits options

=?Utf-8?B?bGV3aXNi?=

      22nd Aug 2006
Is there a way to get more options for titles and credits. WMM options are
very limited. I would like more options for text size and placement on a
still image. Thanks
--
lewisb

=?Utf-8?B?aG9tZXJl?=

      23rd Aug 2006
I agree. I want to move the text on some of my still photo clips so they
aren't in the middle of the photos. Is this possible?
homere

"lewisb" wrote:

> Is there a way to get more options for titles and credits. WMM options are
> very limited. I would like more options for text size and placement on a
> still image. Thanks
> --
> lewisb

Rehan

      23rd Aug 2006
Yes but requires some coding using the XML files:
http://www.rehanfx.org/customtc.htm

There are hundreds of custom XML titles floating around on the
WindowsMovieMakers.NET forums:
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Tit...iemakers%2enet

--
Rehan