Workgroups, domains and multiple domains

suzie@pacbell.net

      31st Jan 2007
I would like to know what type of businesses, companies and
corporations would choose to configure a workgroup? A domain? A
multiple domain? Why would certain businesses, companies and
corporations choose to configure a workgroup, a domain or a multiple
domain?

Ron Sommer

      31st Jan 2007
The difference between the types of networks is in where shared information
is stored and how the information is accessed...............
Did you really think that you could get your homework done by asking a
question is a newsgroup?
--
Ronald Sommer

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
:I would like to know what type of businesses, companies and
: corporations would choose to configure a workgroup? A domain? A
: multiple domain? Why would certain businesses, companies and
: corporations choose to configure a workgroup, a domain or a multiple
: domain?
:

Malke

      31st Jan 2007
(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I would like to know what type of businesses, companies and
> corporations would choose to configure a workgroup? A domain? A
> multiple domain? Why would certain businesses, companies and
> corporations choose to configure a workgroup, a domain or a multiple
> domain?

Size, security, centralized management.

Use Google to learn about domains.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

Bruce Chambers

      1st Feb 2007
(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I would like to know what type of businesses, companies and
> corporations would choose to configure a workgroup? A domain? A
> multiple domain? Why would certain businesses, companies and
> corporations choose to configure a workgroup, a domain or a multiple
> domain?

Why not read your text book, or pay attention in class, then?

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm