Words 'squished' together

Shawna

      22nd Feb 2008
Hello - I am working in a word 2003 document and everything looks fine on
screen BUT when I print the document, it appears as though some of the words
get squished together. How can I stop this from happening?

Example: On my screen I see the following sentence:
The cow jumped over the moon.

BUT when I print the word document, the same sentence reads as:
The cowjumped over themoon

JoAnn Paules

      22nd Feb 2008
Check for an updated printer driver.