Word should automatically add buttons when feature selected

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9uIFBpZXJjZQ==?=

      10th Jul 2006
If you select a feature from the dropdown menu (say insert a row in a table,
insert clipart, etc.) multiple times, MS Word should have a popup message
asking if you'd like to add a button to your toolbar to eliminate having to
go to the dropdown menu.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm....docmanagement

Patrick Schmid

      10th Jul 2006
Which Word version are you referring to?

Patrick Schmid
--------------
http://pschmid.net

"Jon Pierce" <Jon (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> If you select a feature from the dropdown menu (say insert a row in a table,
> insert clipart, etc.) multiple times, MS Word should have a popup message
> asking if you'd like to add a button to your toolbar to eliminate having to
> go to the dropdown menu.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm....docmanagement

Patrick Schmid

      10th Jul 2006
Which Word version are you referring to?

Patrick Schmid
--------------
http://pschmid.net

"Jon Pierce" <Jon (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> If you select a feature from the dropdown menu (say insert a row in a table,
> insert clipart, etc.) multiple times, MS Word should have a popup message
> asking if you'd like to add a button to your toolbar to eliminate having to
> go to the dropdown menu.

> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm....docmanagement

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9uIFBpZXJjZQ==?=