Word macro based on following text

Sena

      6th May 2010
Hi,

I need to call a date convert macro from Word. I have the macro which
can covert the date from one format to another but every time need to
run the macro.

Let me put that as an example.

Last Due Date : 40170 - this is relative date. I have macro to
convert this.

as soon as i type the macro behind the number, it should convert it.

Last Due Date : 40170=cdate ---should call the macro and next
moment macro does

Last Due Date : 40170=23-12-2009

issue here, how can activate the macro

thank you very much for your help.

regards,
Dwija

Steve Schapel

      6th May 2010
Dwija,

The focus of this newsgroup is macros in Access, the database programme.
You will have a better chance of getting a good answer to your question if
you re-post to a Word newsgroup.

--
Steve Schapel, Microsoft Access MVP

"Sena" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I need to call a date convert macro from Word. I have the macro which
> can covert the date from one format to another but every time need to
> run the macro.
>
> Let me put that as an example.
>
> Last Due Date : 40170 - this is relative date. I have macro to
> convert this.
>
> as soon as i type the macro behind the number, it should convert it.
>
> Last Due Date : 40170=cdate ---should call the macro and next
> moment macro does
>
> Last Due Date : 40170=23-12-2009
>
> issue here, how can activate the macro
>
> thank you very much for your help.
>
> regards,
> Dwija

KARL DEWEY

      6th May 2010
Is this a Word or Access question?

If it Access why not use this --
CVDate("40170")
or
CVDate([YourField])

--
Build a little, test a little.

"Sena" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need to call a date convert macro from Word. I have the macro which
> can covert the date from one format to another but every time need to
> run the macro.
>
> Let me put that as an example.
>
> Last Due Date : 40170 - this is relative date. I have macro to
> convert this.
>
> as soon as i type the macro behind the number, it should convert it.
>
> Last Due Date : 40170=cdate ---should call the macro and next
> moment macro does
>
> Last Due Date : 40170=23-12-2009
>
> issue here, how can activate the macro
>
> thank you very much for your help.
>
> regards,
> Dwija
> .

Dwijadas

      7th May 2010
On May 7, 3:45*am, KARL DEWEY <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> Is this a Word or Access question?
>
> If it Access why not use this --
> * * CVDate("40170")
> or
> * * CVDate([YourField])
>
> --
> Build a little, test a little.
>

> "Sena" wrote:
> > Hi,

> > I need to call a date convert macro from Word. I have the macro which
> > can covert the date from one format to another but every time need to
> > run the macro.

> > Let me put that as an example.

> > Last Due * *Date *: 40170 * - this is relative date. I have macro to
> > convert this.

> > as soon as i type the macro behind the number, it should convert it.

> > Last Due * *Date *: 40170=cdate ---should call the macro and next
> > moment macro does

> > Last Due * *Date *: 40170=23-12-2009

> > issue here, how can activate the macro

> > thank you very much for your help.

> > regards,
> > Dwija
> > .

Opps, I did posted in wrong group. this is a word macro.

Thank you.