Word documents open in left hand side of screen? Cant center it?

=?Utf-8?B?RGFuX2MxOTgx?=

      23rd Apr 2006
When opening any word document it refuses to center the page. Continually the
document appears on the left hand side of my screen. the horizontal ruler
does not stretch across the length of my screen either, choosing instead to
remain on the left hand side only. A two page booklet had recently been made
on this computer, however I have checked all of the settings and defaulted
everything but the problem persists, it is driving me crazy!

Tony Jollans

      23rd Apr 2006
Sounds like you are in "Normal View" and you want to be in "Print Layout
View". Select View > Print Layout from the Menu to change it.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Dan_c1981" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> When opening any word document it refuses to center the page. Continually

the
> document appears on the left hand side of my screen. the horizontal ruler
> does not stretch across the length of my screen either, choosing instead

> remain on the left hand side only. A two page booklet had recently been

made
> on this computer, however I have checked all of the settings and defaulted
> everything but the problem persists, it is driving me crazy!

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      23rd Apr 2006
On the Zoom menu, change Two Pages to Page Width, Text, Width, Whole Page,
or some percentage.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)