Word Couldn't send email because of MAPI Failure.

=?Utf-8?B?R2ls?=

      25th Feb 2007
I get this message with Outlook 2003 and Word 2003. I have tried all of the
suggestions related to Word 2000 and 2002 including removing the Office
registry key and running the repair for Office 2003 in Add and Remove
Programs. This issue still is not resolved. Can anyone offer any
assistance? This only happens when I try to send the word document as an
attachment from Word.

Graham Mayor

      25th Feb 2007
See http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0002.htm The issue is similar to that
described.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

Gil wrote:
> I get this message with Outlook 2003 and Word 2003. I have tried all
> of the suggestions related to Word 2000 and 2002 including removing
> the Office registry key and running the repair for Office 2003 in Add
> and Remove Programs. This issue still is not resolved. Can anyone
> offer any assistance? This only happens when I try to send the word
> document as an attachment from Word.

=?Utf-8?B?R2ls?=

      28th Feb 2007

"Gil" wrote:

> I get this message with Outlook 2003 and Word 2003. I have tried all of the
> suggestions related to Word 2000 and 2002 including removing the Office
> registry key and running the repair for Office 2003 in Add and Remove
> Programs. This issue still is not resolved. Can anyone offer any
> assistance? This only happens when I try to send the word document as an
> attachment from Word.

This response resolved the issue. I went to the registry and there was
already and Windows Messaging Subsystem key with Strings and values already
there. However none of the strings included what were in this response. I
exported the key and renamed it to a txt file and added in the strings and
values suggested. I imported the key and confirmed that they imported
correctly. I opened a word document and Clicked File\Send To\Mail Recipient
as Attachment and it worked without error.

thank you very, very MUCH!!!!!