Word 2007: why are styles marked as "Hide until used"? What's the

=?Utf-8?B?RmVsaWNpYSBSb3Blcg==?=

      28th Aug 2007
I have added a user-defined style to the Quick Style gallery, but it doesn't
show up there. When I look at the style (using the Style list box and the
Modify command) I see that it is marker "Hide until Used". What causes this,
and how do I make the style show up in the Gallery?

Thanks,

=?Utf-8?B?QWVuZWFz?=

      28th Aug 2007
Click Show after selecting the style in the Recommend tab of the Manage
Styles dialog box (Home tab, Styles group, Styles Dialog Box Launcher, Styles
task pane, Manage Styles (3rd button from right at bottom of Styles task
pane). Use Assign Value in Recommend tab to determine position in Quick
Styles gallery (1 appears first; alphabetical if same number)