Woord 2007 on Vista

Mike (819) 243-5943

      1st Apr 2008
How do I type names and telephone numbers in a vertical position as if I was
preparing a for sale sign?

Apply_Directly_To_Forehead

      1st Apr 2008

"Mike (819) 243-5943" <Mike (819) (E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in message news(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I type names and telephone numbers in a vertical position as if I
> was
> preparing a for sale sign?

Sure hope that isn't your real phone number. If it is you should remove it
right away. There are some Ubuntu trolls who would just love to call and
talk you into switching.

Rick Rogers

      1st Apr 2008
Word Art. It will allow you to position the letters in a vertical column,
and also to add other effects you many like.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Mike (819) 243-5943" <Mike (819) (E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in message news(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I type names and telephone numbers in a vertical position as if I
> was
> preparing a for sale sign?

HeyBub

      1st Apr 2008
Mike (819) 243-5943 wrote:
> How do I type names and telephone numbers in a vertical position as
> if I was preparing a for sale sign?

Rotate it 90?

Mike (819) 243-5943

      2nd Apr 2008
Thank you for your info. I was having a difficult time finding this
function. Much appreciated.

"Rick Rogers" wrote:

> Word Art. It will allow you to position the letters in a vertical column,
> and also to add other effects you many like.
>
> --
> Best of Luck,

> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>
> "Mike (819) 243-5943" <Mike (819) (E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> in message news(E-Mail Removed)...
> > How do I type names and telephone numbers in a vertical position as if I
> > was
> > preparing a for sale sign?

Mike (819) 243-5943

      2nd Apr 2008