Wonderful Web Site

ak

      4th Mar 2008
I am struggling for getting a web site which is very helpful and wonderful
site. Long long time I tried in google by searching and and kept on asking
to the discussion group. But in vein. Could you please give me? Report
creating and editing report is very difficult to me. Your favor will be
great!!!!! great!!!!!!!

Larry Linson

      4th Mar 2008
"ak" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

> I am struggling for getting a web site which is very helpful
> and wonderful site. Long long time I tried in google by
> searching and and kept on asking to the discussion group.
> But in vein. Could you please give me? Report creating
> and editing report is very difficult to me. Your favor will be
> great!!!!! great!!!!!!!

I have a short list of quality Access resource sites at
http://sp.ntpcug.org/accesssig/default.aspx. The sites listed there also
contain links to other sites. You'll find links to training material, also,
at the Office Online site at http://office.microsoft.com and the Access Web
at http://www.mvps.org/access has extensive helpful material. You can search
the Microsoft Knowledge Base at http://support.microsoft.com. And, you'll
likely be surprised at the information you can turn up using your favorite
search engine (for example, http://www.google.com).

Larry Linson
Microsoft Office Access MVP

Allen Browne

      4th Mar 2008
There's several tips at:
http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html
for creating reports in Access, and links to other sites:
http://allenbrowne.com/links.html

Don't overlook the importance of getting the right design though. We very
often see people struggling to generate convoluted reports because they do
not have a normalized table structure to get the data from.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...