WMM2 to Click to DVD on Sony VAIO

Ray

      19th Jan 2004
I created a movie from my digital camcorder, added some
transitions and titles. I then saved it as a DV-AVI
file. I opened it in Windows Media Player, but there were
no transitions.

I also opened it in Click to DVD (and it converted it to
MPEG2 i suppose) and there were no transitions. What did
I do wrong?

Thanks
Ray Nist

PapaJohn \(MVP\)

      19th Jan 2004
Did you see the transitions when previewing the project in MM2?

PapaJohn

"Ray" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:074701c3debf$dc9a37c0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I created a movie from my digital camcorder, added some
> transitions and titles. I then saved it as a DV-AVI
> file. I opened it in Windows Media Player, but there were
> no transitions.
>
> I also opened it in Click to DVD (and it converted it to
> MPEG2 i suppose) and there were no transitions. What did
> I do wrong?
>
> Thanks
> Ray Nist

Ray Nist

      19th Jan 2004
I saw them when I would watch the timeline, so yes I think
so.

I did not save my project file though, only the video, is
this the problem?

PapaJohn \(MVP\)

      19th Jan 2004
No, that wouldn't be a problem. But that makes it too hard to figure out
what happened.

PapaJohn

news:031d01c3dec6$5617b130$(E-Mail Removed)...