winxp permission problem

A.B.

      18th Sep 2003
Hi,
when i put DOMAIN\username in local group of Administrators , everything
works perfect " internet Explorer with Ms Proxy, VBA+SQL works fine" but
when i remove it from group Administrators and put it in Power users " No
internet connection, VBA extremly Slow". what am i doing wrong?

Thank you in advance.

Dr. Jack Seredyniecki

      18th Sep 2003
You're not doing anything wrong. It's a feature.

"A.B." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> when i put DOMAIN\username in local group of Administrators , everything
> works perfect " internet Explorer with Ms Proxy, VBA+SQL works fine" but
> when i remove it from group Administrators and put it in Power users " No
> internet connection, VBA extremly Slow". what am i doing wrong?
>
> Thank you in advance.

A.B.

      18th Sep 2003
Is there anyway to get around this problems.

Thank you

"Dr. Jack Seredyniecki" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You're not doing anything wrong. It's a feature.
>
> "A.B." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi,
> > when i put DOMAIN\username in local group of Administrators , everything
> > works perfect " internet Explorer with Ms Proxy, VBA+SQL works fine" but
> > when i remove it from group Administrators and put it in Power users "

No
> > internet connection, VBA extremly Slow". what am i doing wrong?
> >
> > Thank you in advance.

Dr. Jack Seredyniecki

      18th Sep 2003
As I said, it's a feature - not a problem. You could try inscreasing the
privileges for the Power Users group via GPEDIT.msc