WINXP - NO VALID WIN32 APPLICATION

=?Utf-8?B?U2ltb3M=?=

      18th Aug 2007
I run WinXP Home and after downloading a few programs off the internet i try
to install them onto my computer but a message pops up saying ... this is not
a valid win32
application. The same applies even when trying to download media player 11
from the official website. Any idea how can I fix this?

Smithers

      19th Aug 2007
Try posting this question to a Windows XP news group. You have posted to a
..NET Framework programmers news group.

news(E-Mail Removed)...