WinXP HangUP on startup. In SafeMode too..

Lion

      26th Aug 2003
My Windows XP Proffesional hangs during startup. Its hang on the blue
screen with windows xp logo. Its happend on Safemode too.
There is NO message or anything that can tell me whats wrong.
I tried almost everything, I looked EVERYWHERE and find nothing.
Its really buther me and I really want to solve this problem WHITHOUT
reinstalling Windows.
Thanks to anyone who can help.

Lion

      28th Aug 2003
http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Lion) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> My Windows XP Proffesional hangs during startup. Its hang on the blue
> screen with windows xp logo. Its happend on Safemode too.
> There is NO message or anything that can tell me whats wrong.
> I tried almost everything, I looked EVERYWHERE and find nothing.
> Its really buther me and I really want to solve this problem WHITHOUT
> reinstalling Windows.
> Thanks to anyone who can help.

I finnally fixed that XP system :-)
Thanks to anyone that help.