WinNT\SoftwareDistribution/Download...can these be deleted?

jbclem

      2nd Aug 2009
I'm making room on my hard drive and just found a lot of files in numbered
subfolders under C:\WINNT\SoftwareDistribution\Download\. I wanted to make
sure these could be deleted without making any waves...what are all these
files and can I delete them without any consequences?

jc

Dave Patrick

      2nd Aug 2009
These may help.