=?Utf-8?B?TWl0Y2g=?=

      20th Nov 2005
Can anybody help me get rid of winfixer? I have tried AdAware, MS
IntaiSpyware Beta1, and Spybot. Each time I reboot winfixer reappears.

Jeff Conrad

      20th Nov 2005
This newsgroup deals with setting up security in Microsoft Access databases.
You might try posting your question here:

microsoft.public.security

--
Jeff Conrad
Access Junkie - MVP