Windows XP wont load

Peter Nauta

      29th Jul 2003
I loaded Windows XP. Then I had to uninstall it because I
could not find any compatble drivers for my expensive 4 in
1 Cannon Printer. Six month later I got a new printer and
went to load Windows XP and it refused to install. Anyone
have any suggestions? Thanks.

Ron Martell

      29th Jul 2003
"Peter Nauta" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I loaded Windows XP. Then I had to uninstall it because I
>could not find any compatble drivers for my expensive 4 in
>1 Cannon Printer. Six month later I got a new printer and
>went to load Windows XP and it refused to install. Anyone
>have any suggestions? Thanks.

What precisely does the phrase "refused to install" mean?

There is no known error message from Windows that contains the phrase
"refuse to install" or "refused to install".

Please provide the complete *verbatim* text of any and all error
messages that are produced when you attempt to install your Windows
XP.

That will give us something specific to go on.

Good luck

Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
--
Microsoft MVP