Windows XP "My Pictures Folder"

lbrown

      24th Aug 2008
I'm having major trouble with this folder. The Sample Pictures that came with
the computer keep multiplying. Everytime I delete them I get a duplicate set.
Also, everytime I try to open a picture an error message comes up that says
"One or more system DLL's could not be loaded" and then "Esapp.dll" and the
computer freezes. I don't have alot of computer knowledge and need help
fixing this problem

Serge

      6th Sep 2008
ESApp.dll and LocESApp.dll are files that goes with Kodak Easy Share
Software. You do not mention if you are using Kodak Software. If you do, a
simple Kodak Software Repair should fix the problem. At worse you would
have to to a re-install.

To do a repair, go to:

Control Panel
Add Remove Program