Windows Update won't install.

Chris

      12th Aug 2003
When I run autoupdate, there is an error that occurs when
it tries to install the files that says "The software you
are installing has not passed windows logo testing to
verify its compatibility with windows XP. This software
will not be installed." Same thing happens when I tried to
install Directx9

julie

      20th Aug 2003
I get the same damned error and it is driving me crazy

Karl Foose [MSFT]

      21st Aug 2003
Please read this link: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=811263

news:01c401c360f3$81e788e0$(E-Mail Removed)...