Windows task scheduler last result codes list

=?Utf-8?B?S2lzaG9yIFlhZGF2?=

      23rd Mar 2006
Hi,
I have defined 12 tasks in windows server 2003 task scheduler to run at night.
When I am looking at the result of tasks in the morning it shows different
last result codes like 0x0, 0x1, 0x3, 0x9, 0xb etc,

I have tried to find a full list of last result code everywhere but failed.

Is someone having a full list or any site or any clue from where I can get
this?.
This would be very beneficial to me to troubleshoot.

Thank You,
Kishor Yadav.

Pegasus \(MVP\)

      23rd Mar 2006

"Kishor Yadav" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> I have defined 12 tasks in windows server 2003 task scheduler to run at

night.
> When I am looking at the result of tasks in the morning it shows different
> last result codes like 0x0, 0x1, 0x3, 0x9, 0xb etc,
>
> I have tried to find a full list of last result code everywhere but

failed.

> Is someone having a full list or any site or any clue from where I can get
> this?.
> This would be very beneficial to me to troubleshoot.
>
> Thank You,
> Kishor Yadav.

The codes are set by the programs you run under the
Task Scheduler. It seems they have a few problems.
Embed them in a batch file as below, run the batch file
under the Task Scheduler, examine the log files and
you will soon see what's wrong!

@echo off
echo %date% %time% Start of task > c:\test.log
echo User=%UserName%, Path=%path% >> c:\test.log
"c:\Tools\YourTask.exe" 1>>c:\test.log 2>c:\test.err
echo ErrorLevel of c:\Tools\YourTask.exe=%ErrorLevel% >> c:\test.log
echo %date% %time% End of task >> c:\test.log