Windows profile migrated from user A and now user B get's User A..

=?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4xYUI=?=

      11th May 2006
Hello,
I had to migrate a user's 'Windows' profile on Windows XP from user A to a
new user B. These are different folders under 'Documents and settings". The
reason was a call center monitoring application that wouldn't run under
different user profile. User B assumed the task to monitor the phones.
Outlook was changed to reflect user B's settings for the POP email account.
Now in Outlook 2000 Prem, when user B replies to an email and starts
typing, it inserts "[User A]" to quote the reply. But it's not user A's PC
anymore.
The only thought I had while driving home is to run the 'reconfigure mail
support'
and if that doesn't help, create a New Outlook profile and remove the old
Outlook Profile.
Where does that 'auto reply to quoting" thing live??

Thanks in advance

Kevin B
--
RHCE, Linux+ and MCP

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

      27th Jun 2006
Tools | Options | E-Mail Options | Mark my comments with.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP