windows no disk error message ( Exception Processing Message c0000

=?Utf-8?B?Sk4=?=

      7th Oct 2007
i started getting the error message exception processing message c0000013
parameters 75b6bf9c 4 75b6bf9c 75b6bf9c after i plugged in my friends usbthis
is what exactly happened:

i plugged in the usb my pc installed it then it asked me to restart i
clicked no. then when i opened the usb windows defender detected a
trojan/win32/shipup virus there were many i removed them when i was getting
these warnings from windows defender i also got the error message as shown
above. it had 3 buttons cancel, try again, continue only cancel worked i ad
to press it alot of times to get rid of the message. Then i unpluged the usb
and uninstalled it to stop the message but it continued coming. then i
realised when i connect my printer i get the error message as well as when
its disconnected i reinstalled my printer i thought it might get rid of the
problem but the message is still there.

printer:hp photosmart c4180
pcackard bell imedia 1559 windows xp home 5.1.2600 sp2

plz can anyone help me fix these issue

thank you

=?Utf-8?B?Sk4=?=

      7th Oct 2007
just too let u know if you need anyore info just reply

=?Utf-8?B?Sk4=?=

      14th Oct 2007
fixed no need to replay

=?Utf-8?B?YnJhZHNoYXdk?=

      20th Oct 2007
How did you fix it cos I am now getting this with a slihtly different Address
range.

"JN" wrote:

> fixed no need to replay

rodrivera

      7th Dec 2007
could you please help me to fix it?

"JN" wrote:

> fixed no need to replay

rodrivera

      7th Dec 2007
please could you tell me how did you di it?, cause i got the same error too,
after plug my pendrive. Thanks a lot

"JN" wrote:

> fixed no need to replay

Linda

      7th Jan 2008
Looking for a fix for this also. I am running XP and recently had the hard
drive to get cleaned up. I forgot to mention this problem b4 i took it to
get fixed tho i assumed my tech guy would encounter it. Apparently he did
not, says it must be something i am adding at home. I have no idea what is
causing this and not really keen to spend more money on it......help!

"JN" wrote:

> fixed no need to replay

JMB

      10th Jan 2008
JN How did you fix it. I'm going crazy with this error
Thanks JMB

"JN" wrote:

> fixed no need to replay

LEB

      9th Mar 2008
Could you Please tell me how you fixed the problem? I can't seem to figure
it out. Thanks

"JN" wrote:

> i started getting the error message exception processing message c0000013
> parameters 75b6bf9c 4 75b6bf9c 75b6bf9c after i plugged in my friends usbthis
> is what exactly happened:
>
> i plugged in the usb my pc installed it then it asked me to restart i
> clicked no. then when i opened the usb windows defender detected a
> trojan/win32/shipup virus there were many i removed them when i was getting
> these warnings from windows defender i also got the error message as shown
> above. it had 3 buttons cancel, try again, continue only cancel worked i ad
> to press it alot of times to get rid of the message. Then i unpluged the usb
> and uninstalled it to stop the message but it continued coming. then i
> realised when i connect my printer i get the error message as well as when
> its disconnected i reinstalled my printer i thought it might get rid of the
> problem but the message is still there.
>

> printer:hp photosmart c4180
> pcackard bell imedia 1559 windows xp home 5.1.2600 sp2
>
> plz can anyone help me fix these issue
>
> thank you

jeffshalomngsus

      11th Jun 2008
I started getting this message after installing Service Pack 3. Are there
any solutions out there?
Jeff